This is a product that organizes standard hospital equipment and the patient’s belongings. Thus, preventing the patient from being tangled in the hospital’s telephone, remote control cord and oxygen tube.
Step 1: Dispense from the box.
Step 2: Remove the sticker from both ends.
Step 3: Next, place the solid blue line on either side of the bed rail. Finally, stick it to bed rail. The sticky side should be down, on the bed rail.
Step 4: Place your belongings in both pockets. (eg.hospital remote, reading glasses, cell phones)
Step 5: Upon being discharged, take the bed caddy with your belongings inside. The other option is for the nurse to recycle the bed caddy.
- Latex free
- BPA free
- Compliant with California Proposition 65
The Bed Caddy is compatible with most modern hospital beds but will not fit every type of bed. Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.3 x 5.8 x 3.1 Inches. Please contact us if you have questions about fitting for a specific bed model.
- The Bed Caddy box fits into the glove box holder, which makes it convenient.
- It saves me 5 to 8 minutes a shift from accidentally hit buttons and dropped items.
- The patients may not want to the table as much. Thus, preventing a trip hazard.
- The Bed Caddy is disposable, so it is easy clean up.
- Since it is disposable, the Bed Caddy saves millions in infectious transfer treatment.
- The Bed Caddy organizes hospital equipment and my belongings, within arms reach.
- I don’t tangled in the remote and phone cord.
- It is clear so I can still access the nurse button through the Bed Caddy.
- The table is out of the way. I do not trip on it coming back to bed.
- The nurses save 5 to 8 minutes a shift from accidentally hit buttons and dropped items. Thus, help prevent fatigue.
- We have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars from lost items. (e.g.rings, glasses etc.)
- The Bed Caddy is disposable which saves millions in infectious transfer treatment. That is plus for our faculty and staff.
- We can recycle the Bed Caddy. We always do our part to protect the environment.
- The bed caddy product has streamlined the patient’s and the nurse’s experience in our hospital rooms. The Bed Caddy may improve your patients satisfaction and our H.C.A.P.H.S.
- The Bed Caddy is made out of biodegradable plastic. We offer this to our patients at no charge so we don’t have to increase our patients bill.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship internationally yet. We ship to all 50 states.
How long does shipping take?
It depends on the volume of the order. We strive to ship out all items as quickly as possible. Please contact us with specific questions about shipping times.
Will I be charged for taxes?
Yes, you will be subject to all applicable taxes as per the law.
What is your return policy?
We offer returns on unopened boxes in the case that the Bed Caddy does not fit your hospital beds. All customers should measure and ensure the fit before the purchase to avoid this when possible. A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns for orders of 10 boxes or more.
What forms of payments do you accept?
All forms of credit and debit.
What do you guarantee?
A quality product that is recyclable, latex-free and biodegradable plastic. We are available to answer any questions you may have before or after you place an order.